We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skydiving in Pismo

Which Pismo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gravesend, United...
reviews: 10
Skydiving in Pismo

Hi,

I read somewhere it is possible to do a skydive in Pismo Beach, i found the following company:

http://www.skydivepismobeach.com/

Were coming from UK (on Honeymoon) and were in Pismo for 3 nights so we could go all out and do a jump.

Has anyone heard of this company before and if you have done it with them did you have to book in advance?

I have done a skydive already so it was more for my future wife :) shes always wanted to do one but i would rather call them up on the day and do it otherwise she will not do it if its booked as she will think about it all the time :)

Gravesend, United...
reviews: 10
11. Re: Skydiving in Pismo

Thanks Dekage, will check it out :)

I've been to a few outlet stores in the US before in Florida and Buffalo, i actually enjoyed them as they were so cheap, Levis were amazingly cheap!! :) but that was because the £ was a really good rate against the $

It's £1.60 to $1.00 at the moment. not bad but doesnt compare to when it was £2.05 to $1.00, them days were amazing!! :-)

Pismo Beach...
12. Re: Skydiving in Pismo

Sky Dive Pismo Beach is great scenery but the customer service is foul..When 4 of us went to Pismo Beach skydive in Pismo Beach, Ca. this weekend. Our excitement was off the charts. When we went inside greeted by the General Manager Chris Lee, we found that although this is an opportunity of a life time his below standard presentation of Pismo Beach Sky Dive reflected on our mood. It is unfortunate that Sky Dive Pismo, being the ONLY place to go; allows Chris Lee the chance to feel as if "take it or leave it" is his answer for everything. Now I am at fault too...You see I tipped the scale at 240. 230 being the maximum weight allowed, didn't bother me so much because I am a local. I can lose 10 lbs and go again. My weekend family and friends of 150 miles were still anticipating the hype and thought of feeling that perfect scenic free fall above the shores of a perfect vacation(mind you 2 have been a repeat customer of 3 jumps last summer as i found out he was not part of the group). When I got upset, I said that sucks, (Bullsh*@) Chris proceeded to professionally state safety first. There were no derogatory comments from Chris. He was just DRY, and very unprofessional. Now anyone that knows Chris knows his personality is not of customer service fashion. Which means he should not be a customer service contact. I being in marketing and business told him "look my family is excited to go, there are plenty of us that can go". Please don't make this experience unpleasant for them. He said, there are plenty of places to go, if you don't like this place. i said are you saying we should go? He said "okay, I am saying go skydive somewhere else". Please Note: I have held events in the Central Coast with a committee of people where we included, or they have donated services for causes. I applaud them for that, however it isn't the big things you do for the big events to GET recognition for your business, it is how you treat the paying customer, no matter who they are. In my opinion, I am certain the experience of Skydive above a beautiful beach is fantastic, we didn't get that opportunity. None of us did.

Pismo Skydive, I am sure your great, Chris Lee the owner, in my book hire a Customer Service Rep to work the front desk. It is about the Vacation visitors, not about yourself. More to come, as they come! Enjoy!

Sincerely

Sean Nuanes

Pismo Beach...
13. Re: Skydiving in Pismo

Go to Santa Barbara Sky Dive ..

Fresno, California
reviews: 5
14. Re: Skydiving in Pismo

My daughter, brother, friend and I jumped last weekend. We found the staff to be courteous and professional. I had jumped before, and found this experience to be a cut above. You can't beat the weather and scenery. Our jumpmasters even did some aerial acrobatics with us - spins and flips - at our request. The general manager, Chris Lee, oversaw the entire process, and made sure we had an unforgettable experience. I have never had more still photos or a better video than on this excursion. I give them 5 out of 5 stars!

California
reviews: 7
15. Re: Skydiving in Pismo

An even better outlet center to that one in Camarillo are the Gilroy outlets on your way up from pismo to San Francisco right off the 101.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 74
16. Re: Skydiving in Pismo

Jinxy honeymooned last year. Here is his report for Pismo Beach: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32894-i392-k49069…

Sean N ~ Welcome to TripAdvisor forums. Rather than resurrecting an old thread about a trip that has been completed, it makes more sense to start your own thread with your own questions. Reviews belong on the review page.

17. Re: Skydiving in Pismo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pismo Beach