We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Disneyland tickets

Which Pismo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton, Ohio
reviews: 1
Discount Disneyland tickets

Has anyone used an on-line ticket service www.DNticket for Disneyland tickets?

Arcadia, California
11. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

HI, I actually just bought Disney World tickets from the website dnticket.com., I don't know if the tickets will work, but the website says if the tickets do not work, the company will do refund. Has anyone tried to buy Disney World tickets from it? I am worried now...

Vancouver...
reviews: 24
12. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

You should be worried, jenny. After all the discussion on TA about only buying Disneyland tickets on the Disneyland website or in person(or authorized dealers)you went ahead and bought them on an alternative website? Plus you are posting a Disney World (Florida) question on a California forum? Hmmm, something not quite right, here? Chuck...

Aoyama Dori and San...
reviews: 25
13. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

I just got some 3-day park hopper tickets discounted from AAA Travel. If you are a member you might call and ask a travel agent. I had to go in and buy them from the agent and pick them up will call at Downtown Disney but we saved something like $20-25/ticket and it includes free parking.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
14. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

FYI, AAA Travel is an official Disney Ticket broker, so no worries using them.

15. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

DNTickets is a scam. They are selling fake tickets and taking money from families. Don't use them, they are fraudulent. I used them and got burned. Do a search on-line and you will see how many people have been scammed!

Edited: 3:41 pm, August 10, 2012
16. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pismo Beach