We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Disneyland tickets

Which Pismo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton, Ohio
Discount Disneyland tickets

Has anyone used an on-line ticket service www.DNticket for Disneyland tickets?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
1. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

the website appears to be a third party reseller of disneyland tickets those are not authorized by disneyland itself,

and are selling disneyWORLD in florida tickets not disneyland in california tickets

Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
reviews: 3
2. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

http://www.mousesavers.com/

Novato, California
3. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

I too am curious about this company. and it DOES sell DisneyLAND tickets as well. There is a separate tab on the left side to choose Disneyland. It says they sell etickets that you trade in at the turnstile. If you buy tickets online on the disneyland website they too send you etickets that you trade in...It sounds too good to be true. If I could just find someone...ANYONE who has used it and had success it would be worth it..

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
4. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

a few things concern me with the website after looking more thoughly through it.

disneyland does not sell what they call a "base" ticket that should be called a 1 day parkhopper ticket

disneyworld however does sell that kind of ticket.

as well as quite a bit of the text is not written correctly as far as sentences go, for example you would not say "You will not asked for ID for use this ticket" a proper sentence would be "you will not be asked for ID when using this ticket"

when i tried to purchase disneyland tickets, i also got conflicting instructions, since when i clicked on their 1 day base ticket that is supposed to be for disneyland, it tells me you print out a voucher at home that you would take to the ticket window to be exchanged for an actual ticket

however, when i go to check out with this 1 day base ticket, it then states its a e-ticket that i would take directly to the turnstiles that go into disneyland.

all of these things together make me extremely suspicious of the validity of any website that has these kind of discrepancies.

or one who obviously does not know how to properly set up a website.

a better optionfor discounts on disneyland ticket is to use the above link mousesavers.com which lists current avalialble discounts for disneyland as well as other attraction tickets they are a well used website on trip advisor.

Edited: 6:18 pm, September 15, 2011
Novato, California
5. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

Yeah, I'm a bit skeptical too with all the misspellings and poor use of grammar.... I understand that sometimes call centers sub out their call centers to India and other countries, but the website should have been constructed by a company in the USA if they are saying they are in DE. I went to the "Live Support" link and "spoke" with someone... and their English was severely broken!! One "support staff" said the tickets had to be used within 30 days.... the next time the "support staff" said there was no expiration date... the even suggested waiting till 1 week out to buy them so I could receive and additional 20% off... making them UNBELIEVABLY cheap! I called the Disneyland resort and they said they have never heard of the company. They said that if it's an authorized dealer they would know about them.

I went on the mousesaver website and was directed to a site that has pretty reasonable prices. http://www.lastminutetravel.com/hp.aspx You have to choose "activities" and type in "Anaheim" to get to the correct area once on that website.... but mousesaver tells you that it's a bit complex to get to and tell you how... It's like $100 more than the dnticket.com site for the 5 of us so It's worth it to me to know that its a trusted site.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
6. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

its very likely this company is a third party reseller of disneyland tickets since they state they buy group tickets at a discount, and unfortunately anyone can purchase disneyland tickets without being authorized by disneyland to resell them.

but the prices are still too low for me to be comfortable with that they are legitimate, thanks for the extra info its interesting to note.

i saw that site last minute travel had recently been posted on the mousesavers website as a discount for disneyland tickets, it looks interesting,

please report back how things go if you decide to use the last minute travel disneyland tickets.

Edited: 8:39 pm, September 15, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
7. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

i hope my above post was not confusing, as in the first part of it i was talking about the DNtickets website mentioned in the original post

and in the second part where i start with" i saw that site last minute travel" i am talking about the last minute travel site shown on mousesavers.

Centerburg, Ohio
8. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

dntickets.com - dnticket.com and dreamdisneyticket.com are scam websites. Do not buy from them. The tickets won't work when you enter the park.

Vancouver...
reviews: 24
9. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

So, why is all this being posted on the Pismo Beach forum? Should be posted on the Anaheim forum so it could help Disneyland visitors who know where Disneyland is. Chuck...

10. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 pm, November 06, 2011