We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best wines in Paso Robles

Which Paso Robles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
reviews: 2
Best wines in Paso Robles

We have rented a limo for one day while in Paso Robles and want to go to the very best wineries for bold, quality reds. The local driver can make reservations so being open is not an issue. What wineries have the absolute best? Thank you.

woodland hills...
reviews: 15
31. Re: Best wines in Paso Robles

Try RN Estate (private tastingsonly). Mor bordeaux style...but frankly, the Paso area IS Rhone style! Have fun.

Austin, Texas
reviews: 12
32. Re: Best wines in Paso Robles

Yep, you're kind of in the wrong place for Bordeaux-style. That said, I second the recommendation on L'Aventure. You will probably enjoy their Optimus and Estate Cuvee. And as long as you're going there, you may as well hit Booker - their My Favorite Neighbor is an homage to L'Aventure, equal parts cab, syrah, and petit verdot. But you should go to Booker in any event - their wines are so outstanding you may become a Rhone convert.

Of course, the other place in the area to hit for Bordeaux-style is Justin, though I understand it's not what it used to be.

33. Re: Best wines in Paso Robles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Paso Robles