We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Vino Mexican Restaurant

Which Paso Robles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 708
El Vino Mexican Restaurant

Going to Paso tomorrow to get 400 lbs. of Zin grapes! Has anyone been here lately? The reviews look really good here. We would like to have lunch in Paso Robles tomorrow and we love Mexican food. :)

Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
reviews: 3
1. Re: El Vino Mexican Restaurant

Don't know, but if you go, let me know if it's any good. I'm always on the look out for good Mexican food in these parts, as I have yet to find any here. :-(

I looked at the reviews and am skeptical due to so many reviewers only having "1" review on TA. Leads me to think it's friends or family of the owner trying to drum up business.

2. Re: El Vino Mexican Restaurant

It was very good! After doing a little wine tasting at Tobin James we made our way over to El Vino. Located in a strip mall, a bit off the beaten path, once inside it was very pretty and clean. We were the only ones dining in there since it was an off time. We were in a bit of a hurry to meet the winemaker to pick up our grapes. We had the Guacamole served tableside which was very cool. Everything is very fresh here and the owner said he uses avacados for the guacamole from Morro Bay. I had a strawberry non-alcoholic margeurita which was yummy with my fish taco and enchilada rancheras, served with rice and beans. Kibblesmom, you have to try this place! Our service was very friendly also.

My husband had a cheese enchilada and a shredded beef taco that he said was excellent. The red sauce on the enchilada looked really good. The salsa here was perfectly prepared, kind of sweet with a zip to it from the jalapenos but not overpowering. We'll be back! :)

Edited: 12:33 pm, November 12, 2010
Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
reviews: 3
3. Re: El Vino Mexican Restaurant

Hmmmm. Might have to make a special trip up that way to give it a try. Thanks for letting me know, syrahgirl! Glad you liked it.

4. Re: El Vino Mexican Restaurant

Let me know if you do try it and how you like it! I did a review with some photos also on El Vino. Next I want to try Panolivo, they serve Beef Bourginon there! :)

Portland, Oregon
5. Re: El Vino Mexican Restaurant

Thanks for the report, syrahgirl. From its website, El Vino looks like a fun place. I'm curious, though... What do you plan to do with 400 lbs of grapes that the winemaker doesn't want?

6. Re: El Vino Mexican Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 13, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Paso Robles