We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dodger game Monday night

Which Pasadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington State
reviews: 11
Dodger game Monday night

Any suggestions for a good restaurant or bar to watch the Monday night Dodger game?

7 replies to this topic
Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 13
1. Re: Dodger game Monday night

Where will you be staying?

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
2. Re: Dodger game Monday night

Buffalo Wild Wings would have the largest TV Screens showing the game and a lively crowd.

I like Slater's 50/50 for the food, they will have the game on, but might be hard to find a seat, smaller location and smaller TV screens.

Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
reviews: 159
3. Re: Dodger game Monday night

Yes, you don't mention where in LA you will be! Do a yelp.com search by neighborhood and look for sports bars. GO DODGERS!!!!

Los Angeles...
reviews: 3
4. Re: Dodger game Monday night

I'm assuming since the OP posted in the Pasadena Forum, they are staying in Pasadena.

You may also want to check out Yard House in Pasadena.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
5. Re: Dodger game Monday night

I specifically was talking about Buffalo Wild Wings and Slater's 50/50 in Pasadena, since this is the Pasadena Forum.

Both locations are in the center area of the city and close to the LA Metro Gold Line.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
6. Re: Dodger game Monday night

Although my good friend that is a very frequent contributor on the Israel forums posted this in the Pasadena forums (we can all see that), it would still be useful to know where the good Pastor will be staying as there may be more convenient places for him to watch.

Dr. Z

pasadena, ca
reviews: 22
7. Re: Dodger game Monday night

Are you looking just for a sports bar, or for a place with good food? And do you want huge screens and loud sound and lots of screaming fans....or just a place to eat and watch? If the latter, Gus's BBQ in South Pasadena has a main room with two screens over the bar. Sound is usually off. It has good food, more of a family restaurant kind of environment.

If the first...I don't have any experience with those kinds of places, so can't help.

Reply to: Dodger game Monday night
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted