We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel close to Stanford

Which Palo Alto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego
Hotel close to Stanford

Hi there,

I'm planning on going to the Cal-Stanford game this year. Any hotels that are close to the stadium, i.e., within walking distance? Preferably under 150/night? Also, any places where live music is played in Palo Alto? Like a club or bar? Thanks

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
reviews: 68
1. Re: Hotel close to Stanford

You can try the Stanford Terrace Inn (www.stanfordterraceinn.com) located on Stanford at El Camino Real. The stadium is at Galvez and El Camino Real and I'd guess that's about 1-1.5 mi. away. You can also check to see if there are shuttles. The Stanford Terrace's rates are usually within the $150 price range.

2. Re: Hotel close to Stanford

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 13, 2009