We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Bare Necessities

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento
The Bare Necessities

I'm flying down to San Diego this weekend then driving to the desert area and staying at the Palm Desert Marriot for the rest of the week (yes, I know I missed the Frank Sinatra Gala by one weekend, but I heard it was a total flop and not really well organized this year anyways...). Im totally crunched for time before I leave and need to get a manicure and pedicure. I refuse to pay the outrageous prices at the resort's spa...I'm not cheap, but I could get a cute top at BCBG on El Paseo for what they want to charge! So, can anyone recommend a nice quite decent place in PS or PD... one of those walk-in Asian places where they do the best, quickest job....where they've all changed their native name to an "American" name like Tiffany, Anne, or Holly.... where they don't really talk to you or gossip about your husband to their next randon customer...??? I've looked up a few places, but you just never know. If there's one near a Jamba Juice in a little strip mall, that would be great too. Thanks!!

1. Re: The Bare Necessities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:40 pm, May 25, 2009
Sacramento
2. Re: The Bare Necessities

Thanks GiGi'sBudget! What a cute name - Yours AND the nail place! LMPFAOS!!! I'll definitely swing by and check that place out when I bounce into town!