We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7AM flight on April 20

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
Destination Expert
for Newport, Depoe Bay
reviews: 42
7AM flight on April 20

We have a 7 AM Alaska flight out of Palm Springs Apr 20, a Sat. How soon should we get to airport? Can we expect a long time getting through security?

I am assuming we can drop rental before 6 AM. We are with Budget..

Trail, Bc
reviews: 14
1. Re: 7AM flight on April 20

We had that flight and were at the airport at 6...not a huge airport and we had lots of time.

(However...you never know !)

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 134
2. Re: 7AM flight on April 20

PS has a small and efficient airport. Not many flights at that time of day. I'd give yourselves 60-75 minutes, just to be safe.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
3. Re: 7AM flight on April 20

I would talk to Budget when picking up the car, they might have a way to just drop off the keys in a special location if the desk isn't open in the early AM, or show up exactly when the Rental Car counter opens. (Well, maybe earlier to drop off the rest of your group and your luggage).

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
4. Re: 7AM flight on April 20

Hi Phil,

Our son flies into and out the PS airport several times a year to join us. Can't believe how small and easy the airport is. He flies Alaska too. We never bring him much before an hour before his flight and drop him off. He basically sits and wait for his flight to be called.

Did you exchange your Kauai T/S for one in the desert? We'll be in La Quinta next week, then when you are in desert we'll be in Lincoln City to visit mil.

Aloha

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Newport, Depoe Bay
reviews: 42
5. Re: 7AM flight on April 20

Thanks all. Been a few years since we were in Palm Springs. I sort of forget the airport. We'll shoot for an hour and a bit. We were in Hawaii last fall and got to airport way too early for interisland flight. We used our T/S then

My wife is thinking maybe we should spend part of winter in south, so checking out PS for that possibility. Also thinking of AZ.

6. Re: 7AM flight on April 20

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 24, 2014