We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Springs Retro

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anaheim, California
Palm Springs Retro

I was wondering if anyone had any feedbak

Anaheim, California
1. Re: Palm Springs Retro

Sorry!

I was looking for some retro places in the area. So far I found the Mojave as well as The Del Marcos Hotel. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there or anything equivelent.

Also I saw a link for Dale's Hidaway that was like an Old Hollywood type feel resteaunt. Has anyone been there/heard of it?

Just looking for retro/vintage stuff to see and checkout while Im there.

Thanks for your help!

San Francisco...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Palm Springs Retro

Dales just opened and was very busy during White Party, possibly due to the location on the corner of Indian and Tahquitz, across from Hotel Zoso... but havent read/heard any reviews yet.

San Francisco...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Palm Springs Retro

Orbit Inn?

Mission Viejo ca
reviews: 35
4. Re: Palm Springs Retro

Read the write-ups on The Del Marcos on this site. I have stayed there and would not recommend it to anyone. Lousy service with attitude, which retro knickknacks can't overcome

Anaheim, California
5. Re: Palm Springs Retro

Thanks Curry, I figured out this site yesterday and read alot about Del Marcos which seems to be a shame. It seems like it has a good chance of being really cool.

Thanks PSP for your help..Im going to look in to the orbit Inn. I havent heard of it before!