We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Springs - SkyTram

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Byron Bay, Australia
reviews: 13
Palm Springs - SkyTram

Has anyone opted for the Ride and Dine t ticket for the Sky Tram in Palm Springs

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
reviews: 9
1. Re: Palm Springs - SkyTram

Years ago I did it, food was nothing to write home about.

I would much rather just ride the tram and see the sights, then eat at one of the many great restaurants down the hill in Palm Springs.

When are you going? The tram shuts down for annual maintenance in mid September.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 6
2. Re: Palm Springs - SkyTram

I wouldn't go out of my way to eat at the restaurant I saw up there a couple of years ago. I wouldn't call it "dining".

Just enjoy the ride and do a little hike up there if you have time. Maybe take a sandwich? :~)

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
3. Re: Palm Springs - SkyTram

They have a couple restaurants at the top of the tram, the Peaks Restaurant and Pines Cafe, which is a cafeteria and also a cocktail lounge

My dad treated us to the Prime Rib dinner at the Peaks and it was not bad at all, and the view of the lights in the city of PS were pretty. It was winter, and not the summer ride and dine you are asking about, so I suspect with a combo price of $32 it will be the buffet food through Aug.

California
reviews: 14
4. Re: Palm Springs - SkyTram

They only time I've eaten up there was when a friend was late coming back from a hike. Even with the 10% summer pass discount it was obviously priced as a monopoly and the food made me think they didn't even bother to try.

5. Re: Palm Springs - SkyTram

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 18, 2013