We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three Bedroom Condos for Four Ladies

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukie, Oregon
reviews: 24
Three Bedroom Condos for Four Ladies

Planning a girl's getaway this fall to Palm Springs area. Houses are a bit too pricey when adding pool heating and other fees. Can anyone suggest condo complexes with 3 bedroom units? I know Desert Princess has some, but open to other ideas in the greater P.S. area. Would want a nice, quiet pool within easy walk of condo.

1. Re: Three Bedroom Condos for Four Ladies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, March 12, 2012
Milwaukie, Oregon
2. Re: Three Bedroom Condos for Four Ladies

I sent you a private message. Don't think you are allowed to solicit on the forum thread.

california
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Palm Desert
reviews: 143
3. Re: Three Bedroom Condos for Four Ladies

I'm not soliciting...there are all sorts of 3 bedroom condos around try vrbo.com

In Palm Desert you could look into Palm Valley CC has a nice spa, Rancho Las Palmas is near the hotel, Monterey CC. Do expect that a condo owner will still charge you nonrefundable cleaning fee but you wont have a pool fee.

You might also check some of the timeshare developments such as Marriott's, the Westin, Hyatt for villas.

Milwaukie, Oregon
4. Re: Three Bedroom Condos for Four Ladies

It looks like there are a lot more 3 bedroom condos for rent in Palm Desert and LaQuinta than in old Palm Springs. Not as familiar with those areas, but expanding my search accordingly. Thanks, mlgb for the suggestions.

5. Re: Three Bedroom Condos for Four Ladies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 18, 2013