We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Springs to Los Angeles Daily Commute

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
palm springs
Palm Springs to Los Angeles Daily Commute

If you need a ride to Los Angeles from Palm Springs, I go there daily and back. Leave in the morning, return in the late afternoon.

palm sprigs/los...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Palm Springs to Los Angeles Daily Commute

hi. i also go to la to work..is there a carpool possibility? let me know. melissamcelrath@hotmail.com

Los Angeles
2. Re: Palm Springs to Los Angeles Daily Commute

I am thinking of purchasing a home in Palm Springs, but I work in Van Nuys just off the 405 at Sherman Way (Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley).

I would love to know of commuting possibilities from Palm Springs proper.

Thanks.

Earl

Los Angeles
3. Re: Palm Springs to Los Angeles Daily Commute

My route will be PS to Hollywood to PS. m-f reply if anyone is interested in a carpool.

LA
4. Re: Palm Springs to Los Angeles Daily Commute

Will you be going to Los Angeles from Palm Springs on May 8, 9, or 10th? If so, what time would you be leaving? Cost for 1 - Senior Citizen?

Thanks.

callkat@aol.com

Los Angeles
5. Re: Palm Springs to Los Angeles Daily Commute

Hi, I just made an offer on home in Cathedral City, and will be commuting to the SFV either everyday or at least 2-3 times a week. I'm looking for people who might have a similar route or a possible "van pool"? vitabuono@gmail.com

6. Re: Palm Springs to Los Angeles Daily Commute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:28 am, November 08, 2009