We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Springs Hotel for Christmas

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Palm Springs Hotel for Christmas

Hi!.

I will be in Palm Springs for a few days including Christmas Day and wondered if I could get some recommendations.

I'm looking for somewhere thats set in nice grounds with gardens not quite as expensive as the Marriott Desert Springs but I also dont want to stay at any roach motels either:))

Also with the option of having either a patio with private tub or a balcony with outstanding views.

Prefer not to be somewhere thats going to be too noisy (i.e. right next to loud bars, but also do'nt want it to be so tranquil and far out from anything that I'll get bored)

Hope you can help?

Apple Valley, CA
reviews: 17
1. Re: Palm Springs Hotel for Christmas

The Desert Springs Marriott resort hotel is pretty expensive, but did you check out the prices of the timeshare units? It's right next door and is a beautiful property too. A shuttle ciculates that takes you to the resort hotel. I believe their "hotel" type rooms can be had for less than $200 a night or $299 per WEEK if you are a timeshare owner!!!

San Francisco...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Palm Springs Hotel for Christmas

The Desert Springs ( and the city of Palm Desert ) is about 20-30 minutes in traffic from Palm Springs.

Havr you looked at the Hyatt in downtown PS, with a western view room facing the mountain? It's older but you can't beat the location.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
3. Re: Palm Springs Hotel for Christmas

Maybe try "A place in the sun" We stayed one week in october. Bungalows with private garden with lounge chairs, table with 4 chairs and beach umbrella. Some with private hot tub. Great Palm shaded pool, full kitchen, quiet surroundings and a 5 minutes drive to down town PS. Separate bedroom and 2 TV's. Loved it.

Tet

4. Re: Palm Springs Hotel for Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, September 12, 2009