We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with more than one golf course on it?

Which Palm Desert hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Banff National...
Hotel with more than one golf course on it?

Hi all, I am looking for a place that has more than one golf course associated with it. I have never been to this area and was wondering if anyone out there would be able to help me out. We are not renting a vehicle and there for will not be driving from course to course. Lastly we would like to golf 2 games a day for the 4 days we are there. Any body got some suggestions?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 131
1. Re: Hotel with more than one golf course on it?

There are plenty of options for you. Start with LaQuinta resort.

I must say though that I can't imagine going to the Palm Desert area and not having a car.

california
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Palm Desert
reviews: 143
2. Re: Hotel with more than one golf course on it?

Indian Wells has 36 holes.

Westin Mission Hills has two available, ask if they will shuttle you to the second course.

La Quinta for sure, especially if you are good golfers.

JW Marriott has two courses.

Also might consider golfing Desert Willow, there are two challenging courses and some timeshare places nearby, eg Westin Desert Willow.

3. Re: Hotel with more than one golf course on it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 17, 2013