We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for Christmas Dinner

Which Pacific Grove hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thousand Oaks...
reviews: 19
Suggestions for Christmas Dinner

I will be in Pacific Grove over Christmas with the hubby and we are looking for suggestions for a restaurant/hotel in the area offering traditional christmas dinner. Would prefer to keep the price under $80 per head if possible. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

7 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 41
1. Re: Suggestions for Christmas Dinner

If you google "Christmas dinner in Pacific Grove" you get some options...

montereycountyweekly.com/events/…

montereycountyweekly.com/events/…

Thousand Oaks...
2. Re: Suggestions for Christmas Dinner

Thanks. I did that search and also included Carmel and Monterey and it did come up with some restaurant suggestions but very few of them actually give any idea of their menu. I also prefer recommendations where possible. The one that is leading at the moment is Best Western in Monterey but I'm a little dubious about what the quality. We did like the look of Fandangos but again there were some negative reviews of their food.

Monterey Peninsula...
3. Re: Suggestions for Christmas Dinner

Did you see the ongoing thread already started on this topic? tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32172-i187-k59161…

-Mr. Toy

www.montereypeninsula.info

Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey Peninsula
reviews: 25
4. Re: Suggestions for Christmas Dinner

Fandango is open on Christmas and always has a warm, festive atmosphere.

www.fandangorestaurant.com/holiday-2012.php

Thousand Oaks...
5. Re: Suggestions for Christmas Dinner

Thanks for the responses. Based on the feedback we received we've now booked a table for Christmas Dinner at Grasing's and now really looking forward to the trip.

reviews: 685
6. Re: Suggestions for Christmas Dinner

Grasing's is an excellent choice and would be at the top of the list of the places mentioned. We just dined there for dinner last month. One of our favorites in Carmel! :)

London, United...
7. Re: Suggestions for Christmas Dinner

I see the OP has already booked, but for anyone else who is still looking I've come across this blog posting re: Christmas dinners in the area:

blogmonterey.com/2012/…

Reply to: Suggestions for Christmas Dinner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted