We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Dinner Question

Which Ontario hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Upstate, NY
Level Contributor
37 posts
11 reviews
Business Dinner Question

I'm looking to have a cocktail hour & business dinner in the Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga area. We will have about 50 people attending. I'm looking for a nice restaurant with dinners between $50-$70 per person. I have looked at The New York Grill and was pleased with their room & menu selection. I have also looked into Flemings but I am afraid they have out priced us for an option.

Does anyone have any suggestions? It is mainly men who will be attending. They are mostly from NY and would enjoy a patio / deck that they could step out to for a cigar or drink.

Also, if there is anything like a brewery, golf course or something neat that would let us use their facilities that would be great too!

Thank you for any help!

1. Re: Business Dinner Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 19, 2014