We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Car Rental Agencies

Which Ontario hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burlington, MA
reviews: 16
Location of Car Rental Agencies

Arriving at the airport in Ontario middle of the afternoon, middle of September. Looks like you have to get shuttled to get a rental car...is the shuttle a hassle? I have not made my rental arrangements yet but will probably go with Hot Wire. Thank you for your help :)

2 replies to this topic
Portland, Oregon...
1. Re: Location of Car Rental Agencies

You catch a shuttle that takes just a few minutes from the airport to the car rental terminal. It's no hassle at all. It's a pretty small airport.

Cheboygan, MI
2. Re: Location of Car Rental Agencies

WARNING. DO NOT USE FOX RENT-A-CAR. It appears to be located at Ontario Airport, but it's two shuttles away. After I dug my GPS out of my luggage and tried to leave, I found a large vehicle parked in front of the exit and the gate was locked. The office was closed so I called the police. While I waited, a guy pulled up to the gate. He said he'd just spoken to the girl at the office and was told he could return his rental car at that time. The police were unable to get anyone from this Fox office to come and let me out, so they cut off the lock and drove me back to the airport to rent another car. Well, all agencies were closed by then so I ended up taking a $100 cab ride to my destination. Fox offered to reimburse me for the cab ride but wanted a receipt, which I didn't get. I called after my trip but was transferred and kept on hold for 1/2 hour. I filed a claim with the BBB but was never able to speak with anyone at Fox. What a nightmare, especially after my 10-hour plane trip. Pay the extra couple of dollars to get a decent car rental agency.

Reply to: Location of Car Rental Agencies
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted