We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choosing between Ayres and Country Inn

Which Ontario hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 46
Choosing between Ayres and Country Inn

Hi guys, for some reason Ontario seems to have the best choice of good, reasonably priced hotels in the greater LA area.

I have narrowed down my choices to the Ayres at Ontario Mills and the Country inn, they are few hundred yards from each other, is any of them much better than the others ?

Thanks !

Edited: 2:10 am, March 19, 2012
3 replies to this topic
Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 348
1. Re: Choosing between Ayres and Country Inn

We quite liked the Hyatt Place at Ontario Mills and the Aloft in Rancho Cucamonga, and the Hilton. We got all of these through Hotwire or Priceline. www.betterbidding.com shows what others have gotten there.

Aren't both of the properties you mentioned owned by the same company? Which is cheaper? You say budget but don't say price and how much price matters. When we stayed at the Hilton in February (bid on Priceline for 3 1/2 star hotel), I paid $55 plus fees and taxes,. There was a fee for parking, unusual for the area.

Edited: 4:54 pm, June 07, 2012
Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
2. Re: Choosing between Ayres and Country Inn

The Country Inn is not owned by the Ayres Chain. Ayres is very highly rated at TA.

For example, out of 380 Hotels/Motels in Orange County, 5 out of the top 11 are Ayres's.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g659482-Orange_County…

Four of the top 8, out of 42 in Ontario, California are Ayres Properties.

tripadvisor.com/…T_CAT_HOTEL_MOTEL

I have stayed at the Ayres Suites at the Ontrio Mills Mall earlier this year, here are some photos.

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/Travel/Ayres-Suites-Ontario-Mills/22133313_VPjfhp#!i=1767121538&k=GD9FqLm

Great place, free cooked to order breakfast on weekdays, lots of places to eat within walking distance, including the Ontario Mills Mall.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 20
3. Re: Choosing between Ayres and Country Inn

I totally agree with DB, the Ayers is a gorgeous hotel. I also really enjoy the Homewood Suites, but I didn't much care for the Hyatt Place. I reviewed both.

Reply to: Choosing between Ayres and Country Inn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted