We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enterprise car rental

Which Ontario hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento...
reviews: 3
Enterprise car rental

I see on their website, there is an Enterprise office at the airport and one that looks really close to airport at Mark Christopher Chevy. The latter is much cheaper than the airport location. Is it a hassle to get there or better to rent at airport?

2 replies to this topic
Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
reviews: 7
1. Re: Enterprise car rental

If you rent on a weekday you are fine. Most off airport locations are closed Sunday.In the case of the car dealer they are only open a few hours on Saturday also.They may also hit you with a drop fee if you try to return the car from the car dealer to the airport location.

Edited: 11:26 pm, January 15, 2012
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 7
2. Re: Enterprise car rental

I just experienced renting a car at the Enterprise at Ontario airport - worst customer service. We had a reservation and booked a car online with a specific time. We arrived to check our reservation and Enterprise did not have a car the size we reserved online available. They proceeded to tell us we needed to pay an extra ~$15/day for the next 10 days for an upgraded car. I felt if Enterprise did not have the car size I specified in a reservation available, then they would offer the next available car at the same price. I expected an offer of an automatic upgrade and no additional charge. Instead, we were told to wait until another car came into the lot (which could have been minutes - hours). I asked to speak to the manager and was declined saying management had nothing more to say. I was definitely upset with this type of customer service and I am convinced they purposely do not keep cars in the lot in order to make more money off people in a hurry/needing a car. I had no problem walking up to the neighboring Hertz counter and requesting an available car. At that point Enterprise associate ran up to me asking why I was switching companies and after telling him what I expected from a company, he finally proceeded to give me an upgrade at no additional cost. This process took about an hour. I will not be utilizing Enterprise Services in the future. If this happens to you, my suggestion is to wait out until they give into a fair upgrade.

Reply to: Enterprise car rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted