We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental

Which Ontario hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland
Car rental

I will be flying into Ontario,California in March of next year. I see that Fox and Advantage car rental are the cheapest. Any feedback of good or bad experiences using these firms would be appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 752
1. Re: Car rental

Hi, I don't know if you'll get any feedback directly regarding Ontario airport. However, you can use the search mechanism here in the forums to get lots of info about Fox (I've seen many threads) and probably Advantage too.

I see you're a relatively new poster - if you need assistance with figuring out how to search just let us know :-) I'd probably search in the general California forum.

Cleveland
2. Re: Car rental

Thanks- Please advise where you would search. thanks

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 752
3. Re: Car rental

Start on the main California page - that's this one:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28926-i29-Califor…

Just below the orange and black "Find Hotels" , you'll see a green shaded area that says "Search in", followed by two boxes. One says "California forums", and the second one is blank.

Leave the first one as is, and in the second one, enter Fox car rental or similar wording, then click the little magnifying symbol, or hit enter on your keyboard.

That will take you to a page like this one:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?scope=2&ff=29&geo=28926&q=fox+car+rental&returnTo=__2F__&sub-search.x=11&sub-search.y=9

Then on the right side of that page, just under the blue "GO" button, you'll see "Sort by" and then a drop down box that says "Relevance". Click the arrow on the right to drop down, and choose "Date". That will organize your results with the newest ones first.

Then you can click on any topics that seem to contain information about the rental companies :-)

Reply to: Car rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted