We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach stuff

Which Oceanside hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lisbon
reviews: 13
Beach stuff

Hi,

We are a family of 6 and travelling to the Oceanside beach. Need some info regarding where we can rent/ buy beach umbrellas and stuff?

Are there any stores near the beach to buy this stuff or any place on the beach to rent it!?

Thanks in adv,

sg

Coronado, California
reviews: 59
1. Re: Beach stuff

You will find plenty of stores in Oside to buy beach stuff. You'll have no problem. But I'm not so sure about rentals. Maybe near the pier.

Enjoy your stay. The beaches are big and beautiful.

Lisbon
2. Re: Beach stuff

Thanks a lot for the information! I dont live in the US and have been once to Miami as well as Santa Monica but never laid eyes on such stores!

Here in Portugal, any beach you go to, you normally find dozens of small shops selling beach umbrellas, towels and stuff.. so was wondering what to do :D

cheers,

Sg

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 61
3. Re: Beach stuff

Our beaches don't generally rent out that equipment. I don't know why. There may be small stores near the pier but I don't know the area that well. You will find LOTS of "beach stuff" in our normal supermarkets and in large pharmacies which sell all KINDS of things!

One pharmacy chain is CVS.

IF you put CVS,Oceanside,ca into Google, you will find a map that shows you nearby locations.

Lisbon
4. Re: Beach stuff

Ah yes I remember visiting a CVS store in NYC! Will surely check it out!

Thanks for the info :)

cheers,

sg

5. Re: Beach stuff

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 01, 2010