We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels by USMC base

Which Oceanside hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Hotels by USMC base

I'm looking for a reasonably priced hotel close to Camp Pendleton, in the Oceanside area. I'd prefer it to be within 10 miles of base, but in a good area and convenient to other things. Any help would be really appreciated, as I need the hotel before next week. (Will be going there at the end of the week, would prefer to have things ready and settled by the end of this week.)

I've looked at the Days Inn on the coast, both Best Westerns (Marty's and the Best Western Oceanside Inn), Motel 6, La Quinta, along with others. I looked at Hilton Garden Inn, though that added up to be a bit more than we hoped to spend, and a bit further than we hoped to be. Also looked at Ramada in Carlsbad, price seemed to be right, however it seemed a bit further from base than we would like.

Like I said, any help would be great since I know nothing of the area.

Encinitas...
reviews: 30
1. Re: Hotels by USMC base

Although this guest has already come and gone, if you are going to stay in a hotel and have business at Camp Pendleton there are many affordable, if less than luxurious choices in Oceanside. I wouldn't go to Carlsbad...Any of the hotels near Hwy 101 or Rte 76 would work well.

If you are staying longer there are better options than the hotels like North Coast Village or Marina Inn.

2. Re: Hotels by USMC base

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 11, 2009