We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park and fly

Which Oakland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
reviews: 1
park and fly

We will be flying out of Oakland airport for our 2 week vacation. Are there any near by hotels that offer a park and fly package? And most importantly would you feel safe leaving your vehicle for that long? We are debating staying the night before near the airport rather than fighting the traffic to make our flight. I asked about private lots for long term parking in a prior post...any hotels near those lots that you can recommend? Looking for a hotel thats about the level of a holiday inn express or better. Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Berkeley, California
Destination Expert
for Berkeley
reviews: 60
1. Re: park and fly

There is nothing new to report since we discussed this earlier this year. Here is the most recent discussion, which should help you out: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32810-i743-k60937…

Would love to hear what you end up doing since this question comes up occasionally. Thanks!

San Francisco...
reviews: 109
2. Re: park and fly

I can guarantee this park and fly hotel is at the level of Holiday Inn Express or better. hioaklandairport.com/oakland-park-and-fly.php

It's also one of the closest hotels to OAK though the Hilton is also close. The other hotel (Hampton Inn) was mentioned in the other thread referenced above and is in a more beautiful setting with walkung trails and bay views. Though last time my wife did a comparison for work, the Hampton Inn was $50 more.

Reply to: park and fly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted