We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Oracle Arena/Hegenberger Loop

Which Oakland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento, CA
Restaurants near Oracle Arena/Hegenberger Loop

We are going to the Rolling Stones concert next month at Oracle and staying at a hotel on Hegenberger Loop. Are there any good restaurants within a mile or two of those places? Also, will there be various food concessions in the arena? I see there there is a Round Table Pizza with the same address as the arena, 7000 Coliseum. Is that within the arena or located separately?

Oakland, California
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 26
1. Re: Restaurants near Oracle Arena/Hegenberger Loop

There should be food concessions open and available at the arena that night. Unfortunately, the area around the arena is mostly filled with a few fast food places. Oakland is full of amazing restaurants, but you would have to drive into downtown, Jack London Square, or one of our neighborhoods to reach them.

Jack London Square is probably the closest location for some good dining options.

Dublin, California
reviews: 30
2. Re: Restaurants near Oracle Arena/Hegenberger Loop

Nothing good near the Hegenberger area. But there are plenty of nice places in other parts of Oakland. There should be food concessions in the Arena.

I hope when I get to my 70's, someone will want to pay money to see me do something, anything, on stage.

Berkeley, California
Destination Expert
for Berkeley
reviews: 59
3. Re: Restaurants near Oracle Arena/Hegenberger Loop

The area surrounding the Oracle Arena is not that great, and the restaurant scene is equally bad. There are countless fabulous restaurants in the Uptown, Grand Lake, Temescal, Piedmont Avenue, and Rockridge neighborhoods, but none of those are near the part of town where you are staying.

Since the Oracle Arena is connected to the Coliseum BART Station via a footbridge, I recommend changing your hotel reservation to a better part of town if possible. There are a couple Marriott properties near the 12th Street BART Station, as well as the Waterfront Hotel (at Jack London Square) and a few others. If you are driving, there are a couple excellent hotels near the Estuary. If you stay at one of them, you could park at the Fruitvale or Lake Merritt BART Stations and go to the concert on BART.

4. Re: Restaurants near Oracle Arena/Hegenberger Loop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 19, 2014