We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jack London Square

Which Oakland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Jack London Square

I'm coming to Oakland on 9/22 for a Raiders game on 9/23 and tentatively staying at Executive Inn Suites. I thought staying on the water would be cool, and we could take the shuttle to Jack London Square. But the Square hasn't exactly gotten rave reviews, it seems kind of lame actually. Better to stay elsewhere, in SF maybe? We're coming Saturday so we'd like to hit some bars and have fun that night then go to the game on Sunday. We'll be using Bart for transportation. Thanks!

11. Re: Jack London Square

I'm A steelers fan goin with 7 other steeler fans. I'll be decked out in black n gold and waving my terrible towel. No Raiders fan smack talk drama gonna prevent us from having a good time. See you at the game Stiller fans!!!!

12. Re: Jack London Square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, December 15, 2013