We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A's v. Yankees

Which Oakland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
A's v. Yankees

We are visiting the area in May and would like to see the A's play the Yankees. Back East where we live, the Yankees are a big draw. Are they in CA? I know the single game tickets go on sale in a few weeks. Do we have a chance at getting seats? I should add that the game is on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. Actually, that brings me to another question. Memorial Day is a big summer holiday here. Is it like that there? Is finding rooms at the beach going to be an issue?

Thanks for your help.

Berkeley, California
Destination Expert
for Berkeley
reviews: 59
11. Re: A's v. Yankees

Don't worry, we've all done it! :D

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Borrego Springs, San Francisco, Solana Beach
reviews: 26
12. Re: A's v. Yankees

I think you should get kudos for obviously having searched the forum! TA sorts the results by "relavancy" rather than "date." Why, date isn't the most relevant thing is a mystery to me. Besides, I'm still dating my checks 2002 ... much less 2012 and NOW 2013. Phew.

Edited: 5:49 pm, January 23, 2013
13. Re: A's v. Yankees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 25, 2014