We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Which Oakland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
reviews: 1
Hotels

Hi! We are coming from Oregon and plan to be in Oakland at the end of December. We are going to an Oakland Raider Football game. I just need some help in deciding where to stay. I have stayed in S.F. before and enjoyed it. I just want a good hotel that's safe and not too far from the stadium. Even staying in S.F. wouldn't be bad either. Thank you for the help.

Oregon
1. Re: Hotels

Also I have looked at hotels online in Emeryville, Pleasant Hill and Pleasanton. I know that there is a little bit of drive but I just wanted to know how those areas were and how hotels were. I am looking for a nice hotel, nice and safe area and not terribly far from the stadium. Thanks again.

Helsinki, Finland
reviews: 4
2. Re: Hotels

I am big on the Executive Inn and Suites in Oakland - I found it to be an excellent stay. Prices probably not much more than the football ticket. From there easy to jump on the BART train to the coleseum or the hotel has a free shuttle plan. By the way I knew nothing about Emeryville before my trip, but what I saw of it some impressive waterfront views.

Oregon
3. Re: Hotels

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it. I will look into Exc. Hotel and Suites. I have heard a lot of about BART. That would be great if it took us to the game and back and it would save driving and parking. Thanks again.