We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OC Tours on Woody Buses

Which Newport Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Townsville...
reviews: 1
OC Tours on Woody Buses

We are visiting the US this year and have found a site (Anaheim911) i think it is called. They offer a 9 hour tour of the OC on old style Woody Buses - i think it was $43 per adult and $29 per child.

Has anyone done this tour and if so was it any good. We don't want to waste our day touring the beaches but at the same time like that this gives us the chance to get off and stroll around.

Any help would be appreciated as i can't find too many (if any) recent reviews on this topic.

Thanks.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 143
1. Re: OC Tours on Woody Buses

There have been a number of posts regarding the Woody tours. The reviews have been good and the operator has contributed information to these forums.

I suggest calling directly for detailed information.

2. Re: OC Tours on Woody Buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 28, 2014