We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almost forgot! Super Bowl!

Which Newport Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Chester, PA
reviews: 9
Almost forgot! Super Bowl!

I got lots of ideas from my previous question about restaurants but forgot to ask about where would be best place to watch the Superbowl?

Newport Beach, CA
reviews: 23
1. Re: Almost forgot! Super Bowl!

Probably, for 'sports bars', the best in the area is Rudy's Pub and Grill with really good food, a 'roll-back roof and plenty of TVs. Get there early. JMO

www.rudyspubandgrill.com

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 341
2. Re: Almost forgot! Super Bowl!

"Best" might not be the best because if it is the 'best' it is likely to be very crowded, but what are you going to do.....

Spots I would consider are the Shamrock, Muldoon's, Blackie's by the Sea and The Alley.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 144
3. Re: Almost forgot! Super Bowl!

I had the same thought as scott. I don't consider a crowded bar with a bunch of little TVs the "best" place to watch the game. But if you asking where to go for a sports bar atmosphere and lots of other fans, the places mentioned above will do the job. For the best view, stay in your hotel and watch your own TV.

West Chester, PA
reviews: 9
4. Re: Almost forgot! Super Bowl!

The 3 of you are too funny! Thanks for your all input-Your advice is invaluable!

We are from Philly with lots of "crowded sportsbars" so we know what that feels like. Maybe a delivery from Restaurants on the Go that night would be a good idea! ;)

Newport Beach, CA
reviews: 47
5. Re: Almost forgot! Super Bowl!

A great place to watch sports is the Grill at Pelican Hill's bar. They have 2 huge tvs and a wonderful menu. They may take a reservation. The Coliseum restaurant at Pelican Hill also has a large tv screen in one of the rooms and lots of snacks on the menu.

Yardhouse in Fashion Island will have a zillion tvs and a great beer selection. If you can get a table, it will probably be great.

Beverly Hills, CA
reviews: 17
6. Re: Almost forgot! Super Bowl!

21 Oceanfront Restaurant, Newport Beach

7. Re: Almost forgot! Super Bowl!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 26, 2014