We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North or South Napa?

Which Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Iberia...
reviews: 27
North or South Napa?

Am trying to bid Priceline for rooms in Napa and would like to know if I should bid for North or South Napa? We want to be able to walk to restaurants, shops, etc and don't want to have to drive and park everythere.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 5
1. Re: North or South Napa?

I wonder if we know which towns Priceline puts in its senseless categories.. That would help. Otherwise you are allowing yourself to be blind-sided by Priceline. I don't use it myself because of that. I like to pick my own properties.

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
reviews: 22
2. Re: North or South Napa?

Napa north and Napa south are both in the city of Napa. It looks like Napa north is where most of the downtown hotels would be. Napa south is probably the Meritage. Napa north also would have the hotels on Hwy 29 north of town. Using Priceline is a risky business if you don't want to drive.

New Iberia...
reviews: 27
3. Re: North or South Napa?

I am familiar with Priceline because I have always received a great hotel at an awesome price. The north hotels in 4* are Marriott Napa Valley and Silverado Country Club Resort, 3.5* is Embassy Suites Napa Valley and the South are 4* Napa River Inn and Vino Bello. Would any of these be good? I read reviews on tripadvisor and they are good.

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
reviews: 22
4. Re: North or South Napa?

Yes, they are all good choices. The Napa River Inn is the only one of those that is right downtown. Embassy Suites is close but still a long walk. The others you would have to drive from or if staying at Vino Bello, take their shuttle.

5. Re: North or South Napa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 03, 2014