We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Spa for a Group

Which Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Best Spa for a Group

I'm traveling with a group of 6 girls to Napa in March and we want to spend one day at a spa getting multiple treatments- body, face, nails. I need help determining the best spa to accommodate a large group that would help us put packages together, etc. Ideally, we could also have lunch or dinner provided. Open to all suggestions!

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
reviews: 22
1. Re: Best Spa for a Group

Here's a list of some of the major spas in the Napa Valley:

napavalley.com/thingstodo/spas/featured.html

Are you looking just at the town of Napa or are you considering Yountville and Calistoga too?

Where are you staying?

Chicago
2. Re: Best Spa for a Group

We are staying in Napa (the Westin) and considering Yountville and Calistoga as well. I just want to make sure the spa can accommodate a group and is a great experience for a day of pampering. This is going to be a once in a lifetime trip so I want to make sure we pick the right place.

St. Helena...
Destination Expert
for Napa Valley
reviews: 37
3. Re: Best Spa for a Group

Off the top, I can think of 4 large spa operations that could likely schedule 6 of you at the same time, and also have dining options:

Silverado Resort & Spa

silveradoresort.com/features-activities/spa.…

Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa

marriott.com/hotels/…

Spa Terra at the Meritage

themeritageresort.com/napa-valley-spa-resorts

Villagio Inn & Spa

http://villagio.com/spavillagio/

** Silverado has a hair salon & manicurist on site, not sure about nails at the others ...

Edited: 9:15 pm, February 04, 2013
Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
reviews: 22
4. Re: Best Spa for a Group

Calistoga spas are unique because of the mineral water treatments they use. Probably the most upscale one is Solage which has been voted one of the top ten resort spas in the mainland US by Conde' Nast Traveler readers:

cntraveler.com/spas/polls/2012/conde-nast-tr…

Solage also has a Michelin star restaurant Solbar.

http://www.solagecalistoga.com/spa

Of course, the Westin also has spa packages and also hosts a Michelin star restaurant and would be a lot more convenient to where you are staying.

visitnapavalley.com/…

5. Re: Best Spa for a Group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 06, 2014