We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review my Itinerary?

Which Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
Review my Itinerary?

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are going to Napa, and based on a lot of suggestions here and some addtional reseach, here is what we came up with. Please let me know what you think.

Kat

Airport to Muir Woods then on to our hotel.

Friday Night - Napa Chef's Market then on to the Calistoga Inn for Blues

Satuday - Copia, Lunch at Julia's Kitchen, Shopping. More live music for nightlife

Sunday - Sonoma Jazz Festival and Wander Sonoma. Eat in Sonoma... we dont know where.

Monday - Napa Valley Wine Shuttle Tour

Tuesday - Day Trip - Healdsburg, Lake Sonoma, Armstrong Woods, Sonoma State Beach, Bodega Bay (Dinner Suggestions?), Back to Napa.

Wednesday - Domain Chandon, Sutter Home, V. Sattui (lunch), Sterling, Catacula Lake Winery.

Thursday - Biking

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa Valley
reviews: 2
1. Re: Review my Itinerary?

Katrinia-

It looks like you will be very busy! Our only concerns would be Tuesday (hours and hours and hours of driving), and Thursday biking (since you will have preceded it with 6 days worth of wine tasting!). We find that our guests tend to be rather . . shall we say . . . *relaxed* after 3 or 4 days of wine tasting!

Our only other concern is that you seem to be driving back and forth a lot(e.g., Napa Chef's Market, then 45 min to Calistoga, then back to hotel).

Our suggestion: Have your innkeepers where you are staying review your itinerary (that's what we all do!), and make suggestions so that you won't be spending so much time zooming back and forth.

Other than that, it looks like you will have a wonderful stay! :)

-The Innkeepers

Napa Old World Inn