We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reccomendations for a public wine tour

Which Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, AZ
reviews: 1
Reccomendations for a public wine tour

I am looking for reccomendations for a public wine tour in napa. Right now I am considering the wine shuttle or california wine tours. Has anyone tried these companies, or any others?

Washington DC...
reviews: 126
1. Re: Reccomendations for a public wine tour

I just returned from a vacation in Napa Valley and used the Napa Winery Shuttle. They were great! There were a total of 9 people in our shuttle and they were from all over the world. We visited the following wineries on our tour (although each is slightly different based on driver):

Monticello

Raymond

BV

St. Helena Olive Oil Company

V. Satuii (for lunch and wine tasting)

Coppola

Mondavi

Milat

Esquesse

We had a great time and our driver (Andy) was very knowledgeable about the area (he grew up there), the people and the process of winemaking.

One thing to keep in mind on all tours is that they do not include the tasting fees that many places in Napa charge. Our driver was able to get us free tasting in many places, and did not take us to anywhere that charged more than $5 per tasting (except for Coppola, which charges $15 and we did not do the tasting).

We next day, my wife and I drove all around Napa visiting other wineries before having dinner at Greystone.

Enjoy your trip!