We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel with laundry facilities

Which Monterey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis, TN
reviews: 5
hotel with laundry facilities

Does anyone know of a hotel in Monterey that has a washing machine/dryer on site? I will be staying there for extended period and could possibly need one. Many thanks

Monterey Peninsula...
1. Re: hotel with laundry facilities

I don't know of any with self-serve washing machines on site, but there may be a few. The larger hotels provide laundry service to their guests.

-Mr. Toy

www.montereypeninsula.info

Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey Peninsula
reviews: 24
2. Re: hotel with laundry facilities

As Mr. Toy said, many offer same-day laundry and dry cleaning (e.g, Portola Hotel, Casa Munras Hotel) . But coin-operated laundry facilities are rare. Here are two that I found.

The Monterey Marriott has on-site coin-operated laundry facilities. marriott.com/hotels/…

Stage Coach Lodge (not fancy, but fine) has on-site laundry.

http://www.montereystagecoachlodge.com/

Dublin, California
reviews: 30
3. Re: hotel with laundry facilities

If you are staying for extended period of time and will have a car, you are not limited to on site laundry facilities. There are outside coin op laundries.

Memphis, TN
4. Re: hotel with laundry facilities

Thank you Mr. Toy

Memphis, TN
5. Re: hotel with laundry facilities

Thank you and I appreciate your assistance

Memphis, TN
6. Re: hotel with laundry facilities

thank you very much

Monterey, California
7. Re: hotel with laundry facilities

Hotel Abrego offers on site laundry facilities.

springfield, mo
reviews: 75
8. Re: hotel with laundry facilities

I don't know if you have already booked your stay but if you may need laundry facilities and are going to be there for an extended stay, you may want to look at renting a vacation home as opposed to staying at a hotel. It could be a nice option

9. Re: hotel with laundry facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 20, 2014