We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants serving Thanksgiving Dinner?

Which Mendocino hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
8 posts
28 reviews
Restaurants serving Thanksgiving Dinner?

I would greatly appreciate some recommendations for restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner. We will be spending Thanksgiving week in Mendocino close to the village. Thanks for your help!

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
13,960 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Restaurants serving Thanksgiving Dinner?

On Open Tables seems like MacCallum House is the only one with availability (at 9:45 and 10:00!).

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Restaurants serving Thanksgiving Dinner?

Mendocino Hotel and Little River Inn come to mind.

If they are not open or filled, you might call them & ask for suggestions.

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,793 posts
73 reviews
3. Re: Restaurants serving Thanksgiving Dinner?

Stevenswood (just south of Mendocino village) is open for Thanksgiving dinner: stevenswood.com/2012/… We've had a couple of excellent dinners there recently so hopefully their holiday dinner will be of the same quality. But call them immediately. It's late to be making Thanksgiving plans and I would imagine most places are booked. You could also try Fort Bragg for additional choices.

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
8 posts
28 reviews
4. Re: Restaurants serving Thanksgiving Dinner?

Thanks for all the suggestions! Thankfully I was able to get a reservation.

5. Re: Restaurants serving Thanksgiving Dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, December 16, 2013