We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cocktail Lounges

Which Marina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scottsdale, AZ
Cocktail Lounges

Any suggestions for cocktail lounges in the city? We are staying in the Union Square area but open to any area with upscale lounge, views and maybe live music? Any experience on Bubble Lounge?

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 6
1. Re: Cocktail Lounges

If you mean San Francisco, you are in the wrong forum. The Marina forum does not have much traffic. Post this on the San Francisco forum and you will get answers.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 1,761
2. Re: Cocktail Lounges

Agree with Puter.

Just so you know Marina is a really small place just north of Monterey.

www.marinachamber.com/visitors/index.php

San Francisco does have the Marina District...and if you are interested in that area, you might want to read this article:

www.sfgate.com/neighborhoods/sf/marina/

Ruby Skye, Top of the Mark both are view bars.

Bubble Lounge is pricey, but comfortable sitting for conversation, drinking, and some higher priced appetizers....

We like it - but for special occasions due to pricing.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
reviews: 6
3. Re: Cocktail Lounges

Oops, Ruby Skye is across Mason Street from the Donatello where we stay often.

I wouldn't call it a cocktail lounge. It is really a nightclub with some far out groups, and lines on the sidewalk waiting to get in.

The website is pretty wild. If you are 20-something it might appeal to you. I just know that when I am at the Donatello I have to get a room on the Post Street side if it is a weekend.

Also, sorry, no views.

4. Re: Cocktail Lounges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, May 16, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Marina
More Marina Topics