We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beverly Hills / W Hollywood - Lounge / Bar for after dinner?

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nyc
reviews: 33
Beverly Hills / W Hollywood - Lounge / Bar for after dinner?

Greetings from NYC...

I'm headed out with my wife next Wednesday for a little SoCal road trip starting in LA and finishing in SD. We have dinner reservations at 8:30pm at Rivabella that evening (hope it's good) but I'm asking you guys if you can suggest a cool, trendy spot for after dinner drinks for a bit.

Not looking for some out of control club, but perhaps a lounge, or upscale bar, or something of that nature. Some music, place to sit, good wine or specialty drinks, good for people watching, etc. We're staying at the SLS, so we'd like to keep it in the BH/WH area.

Price really isn't a factor, it's our anniversary, but I just don't want some tough guy at the door and BS to get in when I have money in my pocket to spend. We're in our early 30's and have been to LA before, but I know things change quickly.

A co-worker suggested The Polo Lounge, but isn't that more of a pre-dinner spot, and not really considered nightlife? (I could be totally wrong...)

Anyway - any info would be appreciated and thanks in advance. And if you think of better spots for dinner in that area, I am all ears. American, Italian, Asian, we're flexible.

Cheers,

KC

3 replies to this topic
Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 24
1. Re: Beverly Hills / W Hollywood - Lounge / Bar for after dinner?

Head to nearby Boa for drinks in the bar our outside on their patio. Other options would be Mondrian's Skybar, Bar Marmont, Sunset Tower Hotel, roof of The London Hotel

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 24
2. Re: Beverly Hills / W Hollywood - Lounge / Bar for after dinner?

Here's a good list of great LA lounges and bars

theculturetrip.com/north-america/…

Ireland
reviews: 8
3. Re: Beverly Hills / W Hollywood - Lounge / Bar for after dinner?

thanks for that Elle

very helpful

Reply to: Beverly Hills / W Hollywood - Lounge / Bar for after dinner?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted