We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to stop between LA and Vegas

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Moncton
reviews: 1
places to stop between LA and Vegas

Can anyone recommend anywhere to stop between LA and Vegas? Are there any outlet shopping or anything like that?

Thanks

laguna niguel, ca
Destination Expert
for Honolulu
reviews: 12
11. Re: places to stop between LA and Vegas

I am with neenah, nothing in between is better than what is in vegas, Primm is a fun stop otherwise just drive through to vegas, baker and barstow are relief stops only.

Southern California
reviews: 13
12. Re: places to stop between LA and Vegas

Primm outlets has just over 100 stores, Ontario Mills is over twice the size with over 200.

A list of the stores at each can be seen at

Primm Outlets

fashionoutletlasvegas.com/directory_category…

Ontario Mills

www.ontariomills.com/static/node1882.jsp

orange county
reviews: 3
13. Re: places to stop between LA and Vegas

i think we'd all agree that shopping is about quality not quantity. sure ontairo mills is huge, but its filled with third tier stores. and i'm not being a snob, but really, it seems like most of the stores in there are independent stores that no one has heard of. when people go outlet shopping, they want to go to coach, armani, nike, banana republic, etc. and not Joe's Toy Store.

skip the outlet malls in CA and go straight to vegas.

14. Re: places to stop between LA and Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 11, 2009