We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

Bieber or Bust from AZ with daughter. Hoping to catch a Bieber sighting and possibly pick up some tickets to one of the concerts for a decent price. Where do you get scalper tickets around staples? Or is there a better option? Anyone know of some popular places to catch the Biebs? Safe areas in LA to stay?

Ontario
1. Re: AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

Try Stubhub.com for your concert tickets

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 57
2. Re: AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

www.stubhub.com, www.viptickets.com, www.barrystickets.com are ticket broker alternatives. You can also always try eBay.

As to where to stay in LA, it sounds like you will have a car? What hotel budget did you have in mind?

Phoenix, Arizona
3. Re: AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

I've been trying Priceline - name your price - but was not sure about the areas. Would like to stay around $100 - it's a girls trip and don't want to make it a $$$ weekend, but don't want bed bugs and unsafe areas either. If I have to I'll pay a bit more, but it's also part of the fun to see the best you can get with the less money.

Phoenix, Arizona
4. Re: AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

what about last-minute tickets from scalpers? any tips on where to find them at the arena? We are okay if we go in late to concert, if it saves some $

laguna niguel, ca
Destination Expert
for Honolulu
reviews: 12
5. Re: AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

Looks like they have tickets for $15 on stuphub, but they will be upper level. Best way to get good tickets for cheap is to wait till a couple hours before the concert to and see what you can get on stub hub, prices drop like a rock day of the concert.

Staples is really big, I would really try to get a lower level

Phoenix, Arizona
6. Re: AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

Thanks. That is our hope. We had tix to see him in AZ, but daughter just got out of hospital that day. though we went, it was painful and unpleasant ... then that was the concert he was sick. I've heard there's a stubhub ticket office near by the arena. Is that accurate?

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 57
7. Re: AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

$100 won't get much in LA unless you use Priceline or Hotwire. Otherwise, that's a motel at best. For $100 you could try the Motel 6 on Whitley Ave. in Hollywood - if you don't mind a little walking you can get to Staples via Subway / Light Rail train from there and save yourself the entire issue of parking (and paying to park) near Staples Center.

Phoenix, Arizona
8. Re: AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

Motel 6 is out for me. Priceline or Hotwire is what I'll try. Since we have a car and are driving, we do not need to stay in downtown LA ..going to Disney at some point, too so my travel range is pretty wide.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 22
9. Re: AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

Drop the idea of scalpers. Not only is it illegal, but the chances are high that the tickets are counterfeit. Why come all this way and buy fake tickets?

Stubhub doesn't have offices, it's a service to help people sell their own tickets. I use it all the time and have never had a problem, always find the best seats for the lowest prices.

For the best price on a hotel, wait until the day you are here and use Hotel Tonight app (doesn't work until after 12 noon, and they sell available rooms for low prices) $100 will be almost impossible, however $139 plus tax and parking is common on Hotel Tonight at hotels like The Thomson.

laguna niguel, ca
Destination Expert
for Honolulu
reviews: 12
10. Re: AZ to Bieber Concert Jun 24/25 - Ideas for tix, etc?

Stub Hub often will have a desk set up at the venue for big events so you can buy at the last minute. You can do it from a phone if you set it up. The key is patience. Wait till the last few hours and you can get deals on floor seats