We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comming to LA for the summer

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Comming to LA for the summer

Hey my names Charlotte I'm 27 from Liverpool uk, I'm coming to LA end of June 2013 alone and I was looking for some advice where I can meet people etc. I'm thinking of staying in Santa Monica for my time. Any ideas would be great.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 337
1. Re: Comming to LA for the summer

If you have an outgoing personality you can meet people just about any place in Santa Monica; at the beach, on the Pier, 3rd Street Promenade, the bars and restaurants, your hotel. If you have specific interests, biking, hiking, etc. You can probably find clubs in the area for those (and other) activities.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 21
2. Re: Comming to LA for the summer

It's very easy to meet people in Santa Monica. Head to the bluffs north of Montana and talk to everyone walking their dogs - it's a very friendly park.

Liverpool, United...
3. Re: Comming to LA for the summer

I am out going so hopefully won't b too hard to find friends ha thank you :-)

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 52
4. Re: Comming to LA for the summer

You will be fine i have met many people since going to LA.

5. Re: Comming to LA for the summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 04, 2014