We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best shuttle from Disneyland to Cruise port in San Pedro

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 83
Best shuttle from Disneyland to Cruise port in San Pedro

Staying at hotel on Disney blvd (castle inn ) and will need a shuttle service to get to the cruise port.

Looking for info on options / cost and needed travel time

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 57
1. Re: Best shuttle from Disneyland to Cruise port in San Pedro

First option is shared van shuttle - probably takes the longest (van can detour to pick up other passengers before dropping you at the cruise port). About $40 for one person, about $10 for each additional person. www.primetimeshuttle.com, www.supershuttle.com

You can also check the above two companies for private transfer options. For instance SuperShuttle's execucar service shows the trip at about $67 for up to 4 people in a private conveyance.

A taxi with the most direct (but slower) route avoiding the freeways probably in the $80-90 range. Faster route on the freeways over $100.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
2. Re: Best shuttle from Disneyland to Cruise port in San Pedro

The two main Companies are Prime Time and SuperShuttle for Shared Vans.

Plenty of companies will offer a Private Van.

Castle Inn might have a deal with a specific company.

But I have found it isn't the company, but the driver that makes the difference, and you can't request a specific driver...

Go for the one with the lowest cost that is well known.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 85
3. Re: Best shuttle from Disneyland to Cruise port in San Pedro

I would reconsider staying at the Castle Inn. It has not had consistant good ratings. There are so many other standard places to stay that would offer much better consistantly good ratings for the same cost or less even if you are needing a larger family suite.

4. Re: Best shuttle from Disneyland to Cruise port in San Pedro

Hi happytotrip, I have checked so many sites close to Disney. Most are out of our budget or already booked for our dates of may 17 and 18. We were quoted 401. Taxes in for the suite. My thought was we are only sleeping there for two nights and will not be at the room during the day. But if you have a better option I am open ears.

We are booking the flights and cruise now but I could book this room after the fact. It doesn't have to be a suite, we can have two rooms at 100/night same difference.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 85
5. Re: Best shuttle from Disneyland to Cruise port in San Pedro

First I would try contacting the Anaheim Desert Inn..... directly to see if they happen to have any availablility for thier larger 2 bedrooms suites for your dates. That may be within your price range, and about a 7 min walk to the Turnstiles to either Park.

All of the rest of these places to stay are showing availability for your dates.....

The least expensive options are going to be the Alpine Inn..... which is a standard Motel, and family run, but very well rated, about a 13 min walk with Art Shuttle at the Desert Palms next door. It has availability for your dates at $79 a night without taxes, but also has a larger 2 bedroom family suite that you need to book directly. Its usually about $109 a night for your dates.

You can also try the Anaheim Plaza Inn...... which is a more basic but clean Motel, about a 9 min walk. The have connecting rooms that are family suites that would be close to your budget, and offer a AAA discount if you have some form of AAA where you live. They would be around $60 more total than the Castle Inn.

The Anaheim Islander Inn.... also a standard well rated Motel about a 14 min walk with Art shuttle has thier larger 2 bedroom family suite for $336 total.

Any of these place to stay would be better Imo than the Castle Inn.

6. Re: Best shuttle from Disneyland to Cruise port in San Pedro

Thanks ill check them out

7. Re: Best shuttle from Disneyland to Cruise port in San Pedro

Thank you to all my forum friends I did get a reservation at the BW. They are partners with air-miles and I was able to get a great rate. Now I can focus on the fun things to do for two days .

8. Re: Best shuttle from Disneyland to Cruise port in San Pedro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 30, 2014