We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for a college visit to UCLA

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Ilinois
reviews: 28
Hotel for a college visit to UCLA

Hello,

My family will be doing a college visit in March at UCLA. Can anyone suggest a decent hotel nearby?

Thanks

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 57
1. Re: Hotel for a college visit to UCLA

Depends on your budget - I'd start with the Kimpton Palomar or the Hilgard House. These are the closest of the mid-range hotels to UCLA. A little cheaper is Royal Palace Westwood, more expensive is the "W" Westwood hotel. All of these are quite close. If you'll have a car and don't mind staying further away (I'd stay close for a college visit, personally, but you may not want to) then there are some more options in the vicinity like the Hotel Angeleno, Hyatt Century Plaza or Intercontinental Century City.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 343
2. Re: Hotel for a college visit to UCLA

The key is what is your budget.

The Hotel Palomar Los Angeles would be my first pick, they are a Kimpton Hotel and very nice.

Hilgard House Hotel & Suites would be my second choice.

After that I'd look out of Westwood.

Chicago, Ilinois
reviews: 28
3. Re: Hotel for a college visit to UCLA

Thank you for the info.

New York City, New...
reviews: 36
4. Re: Hotel for a college visit to UCLA

There is also the UCLA House, if they've finished with renovations.

…ucla.edu/portal/…

Edited: 8:14 pm, February 09, 2013
5. Re: Hotel for a college visit to UCLA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 11, 2014