We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bars showing english premier league football

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
bars showing english premier league football

my wife and myself will be in LA from the 14th dec till the 9th jan,and dot want to miss the premier games,especially the liverpool derby on the 28th dec,any advice as to any bars , pubs where we could watch the games,preferably with big screen.thanks bob

london
11. Re: bars showing english premier league football

hi steve dilusional lol,thats what a friend of mine said last year when i bet him 80euros that we,d win the the european cup ha ha ha i think you know the rest

ronaldinho is brilliant i agree on par with gerrard,lampard very good but not on par,zidane one of the greatest ever but as you,ve already said a bit too old now,ballack sorry no

rafa is a genius because he took over a team that had been been playing too defensive,not a complete team,and guided them through to the greatest final ever seen even you had to admit it was special and we beat some great teams along the way,all this achieved in rafas transitional stage which still is not complete,owens record speaks for itself i dont know why rafa did,nt re-sign owen,but thats his decision and i for one will stand behind him and put my trust in him,ditto with crouchy,give the lad a chance at least he,s trying hard ad i,m sure he,ll come good

london
12. Re: bars showing english premier league football

btw socrates and einstein what teams do they manage haha ha ,come on steve tell me what team you support or do you float from one to the other,obviously your not a united supporter cos you never mentioned keano,s name

let me know where you drink in LA and i,ll pop in and have a few beers with you,i,ll be in LA over the xmas period staying around echo park area,but from the the info i,ve received santa monica sounds the best place to catch a few games,what do you reckon .bobbo

New York
reviews: 25
13. Re: bars showing english premier league football

For LA (and trips) beyond you might also find this resource useful ...

http://www.soccerbars.com

london
14. Re: bars showing english premier league football

update= good game yesterday liverpool 3 wigan 0,CROUCH scored 2 of them ha ha ha ,liverpool are now sitting in 3rd place in the league,and through to the next stage of the champions league,YOU,LL NEVER WALK ALONE,BOBBO