We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attractive Girls.......

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
Attractive Girls.......

I have sort of a stupid question, I know that most bars/clubs have a cover charge and a wait. From what I've seen in movies, etc, do girls which the bouncers think are cute get to skip the line for free?

And if so do i just walk right on up to the bouncers bypassing all of the peolpe standing in line?

Pasadena, CA
reviews: 1
11. Re: Attractive Girls.......

I was reading the responses in the NY forum, and they were pretty harsh. The Las Vegas forum can get pretty crude at times. Even though I have some Vegas knowledge as we go there often-my inlaws live there-I don't even bother to go to that forum anymore. I agree with paradisetaker, for the most part, the LA forum/California forums at least has been honest, genuine, and usually do not have smart a$$es like some other forums.

Regarding your question. Even though I don't do much clubbing anymore, I used to go a lot when I was still in college with friends. From my experiences, getting into the hottest clubs, you get more of a chance if you're in the VIP list. We girls never had any problems getting into clubs at the time especially if we didn't bring guy friends or boyfriends with us.

CLOVERDALE B C
reviews: 1
12. Re: Attractive Girls.......

be careful Jenn , there are many other attractive women perhaps trying to get a step ahead of the one in front of them as well, always remember those who are first may end up last, and those who are last may end up first, be careful for the toes you step in front of may be prettier than your own, to avoid disappointment, : (, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

have fun, take care, stay safe, remember the gal from aruba, someone or ones thought she was cute too, she ended up missing, take care, be aware, there are too many unknowns out there.

hugs from a canadian neighbour ,,lil boo : )

Buena Park...
reviews: 7
13. Re: Attractive Girls.......

I live in Anaheim near Disneyland and yes some clubs here do take groups of 2-3 sometimes more FLASHY, BEAUTIFUL women to the front, not always for free though. just wait in line and if the club is poppin they will scope the line to raise the paying men factor. More hot ladies means more drink revenue for the club generally.

Australia
14. Re: Attractive Girls.......

Wow Paradisetrekker, a big call in saying the chic from Charlotte may have trouble in keeping pace with the MIA, LAX or LAS chics. She may have the girl-next-door look but she could still be a livewire.

In Australia, if you're upwards of an 8 and had the confidence to go with it, it wouldn't matter where you were from.