We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Studios-VIP Experience

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Universal Studios-VIP Experience

Has anyone tried the VIP Experience at Universal Studios? I was just wondering if it is worth the $139 per person cost.

Warwick, United...
reviews: 28
1. Re: Universal Studios-VIP Experience

We did this in November and LOVED it.

Wether its worth the money obviously is subjective but i would definately do the VIP experience again.

Firstly to arrive and they have Coffee, pastries, water etc for you. Then you do the Studio tour only you are in a MAX 16 group and whilst the regular tour people just stay on the bus you can get off and walk around some of the sets. We also went to the props department which as very good.

Then after lunch they take you round the rides, front of line and its timed so you get the most out of the park and get to fit in ALL the best rides and shows. I really really think its money well spent and its a full day. Started at about 10am and finished with our guide about 5pm. For sure we got more out of Universal than if we had been doing it on our own.

I can't recommend it enough. We had Doug and he was great. I actually did feel a bit like a VIP

Hope that helps its money well spent

Regards

Asha

Taunton
reviews: 16
2. Re: Universal Studios-VIP Experience

Hello

The VIP experience was very good. I take the attitude that you go on holiday to see and enjoy as much as you can and so as long as you don't feel ripped off then go for it.

I would happily pay more just to jump the lines and get reserved "best" seating at the shows.

I visited Universal again this January and the park was virtually empty in comparison. In this situation I bought standard tickets and still had a blast.