We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a train to magic mountain?

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Notts,Uk
Is there a train to magic mountain?

Hi... we will be in L.A in June for our 3rd visit, and this time we really want to visit Magic Mountain. Our friend who lives in the L.A area will probably drive us, but in case he can't, is there a train that goes from Union Station or any sort of tour to it? (we wont have a car ourselves.)

Los Angeles
reviews: 43
1. Re: Is there a train to magic mountain?

Sorry, there is no train that goes to Magic Mountain.

Notts,Uk
2. Re: Is there a train to magic mountain?

ok,thanks.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 10
3. Re: Is there a train to magic mountain?

check the merolink website. the metro does run up to santa clarita and from there you can take the city of santa clarita bus system to Magic Mountain.

www.santa-clarita.com

Santa Clarita...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Is there a train to magic mountain?

The Metrolink train goes from Union Station to Newhall, Santa Clarita, etc. It is the Antelope Valley Line. Check the schedule carefully.

www.metrolinktrains.com

I would take a taxi from one of the Metrolink stations to and from the station to Magic Mountain, as the Santa Clarita bus schedule doesn't seem too convenient; it goes to the employee entrance gate; and I cannot determine if you catch the bus at the Newhall Station (I've seen them there) or Santa Clarita Station. (Print is too small on the map.)

www.santaclarita.com

City of Santa Clarita Transit - Routes and Schedules.

Have fun!

El Segundo, CA
reviews: 3
5. Re: Is there a train to magic mountain?

This is a more expensive but there are LA tour companies that can take you to Magic Mountain pickup from your hotel.

http://www.starlinetours.com/

Notts,Uk
6. Re: Is there a train to magic mountain?

Thanks for all the advice, i'll look into the options!