We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queen Mary has new Holiday features - Chill

Which Long Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
Queen Mary has new Holiday features - Chill

The Queen Mary just opened up a very large Ice Kingdom, and other related events.

The Ice Kingdom is being held in the old Spruce Goose Dome. (Half of it is now a Customs facility for Carnival Cruise, but there is a large wall and fencing between the two parts.

For those who want a true winter "cold" experence, something to check into if you are in town the next few weeks. Here are more details...

www.visitlongbeach.com/calendar/index.cfm…

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
1. Re: Queen Mary has new Holiday features - Chill

Visited CHILL yesterday, and boy, is it COLD inside the Ice Kingdom, 9 degrees F... But it is neat, and you also get to visit the Queen Mary as part of the ticket price. Here are some photos and video of my visit.

http://tinyurl.com/bucaabf

Ohio
reviews: 16
2. Re: Queen Mary has new Holiday features - Chill

Has anyone had issues with long waits to get into CHILL? We are visiting California for the first time next week and I was interested in this event, but have read a few things about encountering 2+ hour waits. Any tips for this event, best times of day to visit and such.

Thanks!

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
reviews: 144
3. Re: Queen Mary has new Holiday features - Chill

I'm getting cold just looking at those photos. Thanks Darkbeer.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
4. Re: Queen Mary has new Holiday features - Chill

Just seeing the commericials on TV for the event makes me COLD again...

Glad I went, but also not planning a return event ;)

Edited: 6:17 pm, December 27, 2012
5. Re: Queen Mary has new Holiday features - Chill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 31, 2013