We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at the Queen Mary

Which Long Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Parking at the Queen Mary

We are staying on the Queen Mary for just one night and going over to Catalina. We will park at Valet Parking - and want to leave all our luggage in the car and just take an overnight bag. do you think it will be safe? Has anyone had problems

Long Beach...
Destination Expert
for Long Beach
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
50 reviews
1. Re: Parking at the Queen Mary

I would think it would be safe--it is a busy parking lot and it is open. But, to be really safe, ask if there is a luggage hold at the front desk and they could hold it there for you. Of course, leave nothing of high value (jewelry, electronics) in it.

Montclair...
2 posts
2. Re: Parking at the Queen Mary

can a vehicle be parked in valet parking for 9 days?

Long Beach...
Destination Expert
for Long Beach
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
50 reviews
3. Re: Parking at the Queen Mary

Are you staying aboard ship for 9 days or are you going on a cruise? The parking lot may be one in the same--but for more information about cruising check out TripAdvisor's sister forum at boards.cruisecritic.com

Oxnard, California...
3 posts
4. Re: Parking at the Queen Mary

ok so i am leaving today for the M-F cruise on carnival i am looking for really really cheap parking. I am looking at some post but some are not very clear as to the parking and price. Can anyone tell me what they charge exactly and where it is located and maybe options

Trabuco Canyon...
Level Contributor
905 posts
64 reviews
5. Re: Parking at the Queen Mary

When you get to the port there is a 3 story covered parking structure. Its $15 a day so $75for 5 days payable on the way out after the cruise.

Edited: 1:24 pm, November 29, 2012
6. Re: Parking at the Queen Mary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, December 14, 2013