We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nearest hotel to livermore premium outlet

Which Livermore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
nearest hotel to livermore premium outlet

Which hotel is the nearest to livermore premium outlets. I want to stay at nearest hotel and shop for a few days. I can't drive.

Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
reviews: 114
1. Re: nearest hotel to livermore premium outlet

Our Livermore Outlet Destination Expert TSS should be by to help. The trick is to find a place close to BART or the bus to the outlet and he should know.

You want to stay a few days to shop in that area? Lots of houses and that area is growing and growing with Walmart and Targets and more stores The area is fine don't get me wrong but unless you do research in a top secret area or work for oracle or are a DE not much to do there without a car

Edited: 12:58 pm, September 28, 2013
San Francisco...
reviews: 6
2. Re: nearest hotel to livermore premium outlet

The Livermore Outlets are actually closer to Pleasanton. You can stay at the Four Points Sheraton, Double Tree (use to be the Hilton.. same company I think), or The Rose Hotel (Awesome hotel downtown)

Dublin, California
reviews: 29
3. Re: nearest hotel to livermore premium outlet

OK Premium Outlet DE (unofficial) here. I am traveling now, but to answer your question, there is no hotel within walking distance to the Outlet. But happily.you can take a bus from the nearest BART station (Dublin/Pleasanton). So you can pretty much anywhere as long as you are near a BART station, and you can get to the Outlet without having to drive.

Reply to: nearest hotel to livermore premium outlet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted